Explore new paths with the essential vector tool
Create distinctive vector artwork for any project. Used by design professionals worldwide, Adobe Illustrator CS5 software provides precision and power with sophisticated drawing tools, expressive natural brushes, a host of time-savers, and integration with Adobe CS Live online services.
Adobe Illustrator offers you all thne needed tools for creating and managing amazing vector art design!
Here are some key features of "Adobe Illustrator":
Sophisticated vector drawing controls:
· Create distinctive designs with precise shape-building tools, fluid and painterly brushes, and advanced path controls.
Gradients and transparency:
· Interact with gradients directly on your objects and control the transparency of individual colors in gradients and gradient meshes.
· Fully control variable-width strokes, arrowheads, dashes, and art brush scaling along a path.
In-panel appearance editing:
· Edit object characteristics directly in the Appearance panel, eliminating the need to open fill, stroke, or effects panels.
Integration with Adobe CS Review:
· Create and share online reviews for clients down the hall or around the world with Adobe CS Review, one of the new Adobe CS Live online services.
Industry-standard graphic file format support:
· Work with almost any type of graphic file — including PDF, EPS, FXG, Photoshop (PSD), TIFF, GIF, JPEG, SWF, SVG, DWG, DXF, and more.
Adobe PDF file creation tools:
· Create more secure, multipage, graphic-rich PDF files with Illustrator layers retained. Share files confidently with service providers, including support for PDF/X standards.
· Design beautiful text for virtually any media with professional controls for paragraph and character styles, support for OpenType, transparent effects, and more.
· Use perspective grids to draw shapes and scenes in accurate 1-, 2-, or 3-point linear perspective and create the look of realistic depth and distance.
Multiple artboard enhancements:
· Work on up to 100 artboards of varying sizes in one file — named, organized, and viewed the way you want.
· Draw behind, disregarding stacking order. Draw or place an image inside, instantly creating a clipping mask.
Integration with other Adobe design applications:
· Share files smoothly with other Adobe professional design applications and easily create artwork for multiple uses.
Crisp graphics for web and mobile devices:
· Create vector objects precisely on the file's pixel grid for delivering pixel-aligned raster artwork.
· Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
· 1GB of RAM
· 2GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices)
· 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
· DVD-ROM drive
· Broadband Internet connection required for online services
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· PSD files lose saturation of spot colors when imported into AiCS5
· Performance problems when guides are set to dot
· Acrobat 10 documents with passwords fail to open
· Improved precision with DXF import
· Links are broken in legacy formats when image name contains Japanese characters for voiced sound marks
· Rounded Corner Edges that curved inside flipped to curve outside
· Non-Specific Crash when opening or closing files
· Security Issues