Ashampoo Photo Commander
Faster, easier, smoother, more powerful
Ashampoo Photo Commander is the only tool you need for organizing, editing, sharing and presenting your digital photos. In addition to this it can also be used for managing your audio and video files, with high-quality integrated players. Enhance your images with the one-click optimizer. Remove the “red eyes” from flash photos, adjust colors, contrast, hue and many other parameters, resize, crop, rotate and add a wide range of special effects.
Once you have finished editing, you will be able to use the built-in creativity tools that will help you transform your pictures into music slideshows, photo collages, web albums, calendars and more.
· Batch Processing
Converting to different formats and applying effects to multiple files in a single operation.
· Email, PDFs, and disc burning
Mail your photos, export them to PDF files and burn them to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray
· Web albums, slide shows and more
Create web albums, slide shows with music, photo collages, photo calendars, photo cards with frames, contact sheets, “photo mix” combinations and multi-image TIFF files
· Audio and video
Organize video and audio tracks just as easily as it can manage your photos, with integrated players for both formats.
· Camera and scanner import
Import photos directly from your digital camera or scanner
Here are some key features of "Ashampoo Photo Commander [DISCOUNT]":
3D hardware acceleration:
· The program now automatically uses the 3D processor in your computer’s video card to achieve a performance boost. If you have a 3D video card this significantly speeds up photo viewing and transition effects for smoother resizing and zooming, with additional smoothing for less “jaggy” images at high magnifications.
New, more efficient media database:
· The new automatic database that manages your media files is now both faster and more efficient, automatically updating when you’re uploading your media files on your PC. This means you can move files around without losing their tags (star ratings) and other data. The new database also makes scanning EXIF photo tags and MP3 audio tags much faster.
Drag & Drop virtual albums:
· The new Drag & Drop virtual albums (Favorites) organize your media files in folders without actually moving them – the same files can be included in multiple folders without creating multiple copies of the files. You can manipulate the files in virtual albums just like any other group of files: Add tags and star ratings, perform batch cut and crop operations, create slide shows and web albums and so on.
Create panorama images:
· This is a feature that many users have asked for. In version 7 you now have a tool for stitching together multiple photos to create a single large panorama image.
Slide shows with “Ken Burns” effect:
· The new quick slide show features the popular “Ken Burns” effect that zooms and pans on each image while it is being displayed. Just select the photos you want to include and press Ctrl+Space to start.
Digital camera and scanner importer:
· The new digital camera and scanner importer makes it quick and easy to import images directly from your digital camera or image scanner.
Improved Callout tool:
· A number of user suggestions have been implemented to improve the performance of the Callout (text bubble) tool, which now also includes the functions of the previous callout tool from Photo Commander 5.
Media browser enhancements:
· The media browser comes with many improvements, including advanced search by text, file type, file rating and age with a cut-off date. You can now also change the date and time of multiple files in batch mode and browse images without leaving Quick Fix mode – this makes it easier to apply quick fixes to multiple images. You can resize the thumbnail preview images in the media browser on the fly with a slider control.
Find duplicate images with different names:
· A powerful new function for finding duplicates will also find duplicate images with different names and images that are similar but not identical. You can enter the level of similarity in percent.
· The Batch Processing tool can save many hours of tedious work, converting to different formats and applying effects to multiple files in a single operation. Effects include resizing, brightness, gamma, contrast, color depth, rotate, invert, grayscale, drop shadows, borders, sharpening, watermarks, 1-click optimize and more. All these effects are applied to all the files in the selected batch.
· The Quick-Fix Tools gets results fast and will probably be able to handle almost all your photo editing needs. Features include one-click color and contrast optimization, photo straightening (if the camera wasn’t straight), red eye correction, cropping, rotating and more – all with a couple of clicks. All the tools are self-explanatory for instant results without hassles.
Creativity and Productivity Tools:
· Viewing and organizing your media files is just the beginning. Photo Commander comes with a whole suite of tools for sharing and using your photos creatively – both on the web and at home. You can mail your photos, export them to PDF files and burn them to CDs and DVDs. You can also create web albums, slide shows with music, photo collages, photo calendars, photo cards with frames, contact sheets, “photo mix” combinations and multi-image TIFF files (single-file slide shows). All these features are very easy to use – it’s basically a point and click process, the program guides you through every step.
Audio and Video:
· Ashampoo Photo Commander displays videos and plays audio tracks just as easily as it can manage your photos – you don’t need to switch to separate player programs. You can zoom videos, play them in full-screen mode, extract screenshots, create video playlists and more. You get all the functions of a good audio player. Play and organize your audio tracks, create and store playlists and much more. You can also create multimedia playlists, combining photos with audio and video files.
Skins and Plugins:
· You can load different ‘skins’ to give the program a different look or even redesign the program’s user interface yourself. Photo Commander also supports plugins for handling additional file formats. A number of plugins are already available, including plugins for the Canon RAW, Kodak Flashpix, HDR .dds, Industrial Light & Magic HDR .exr and Joint BiLevel .jbg formats.
· You need a graphic-card with a resolution of at least 1024 x 768.
· The program requires a mouse or a compatible pointing device Optional a CD- or DVD-Recorder for the production of Photo-CDs resp. Photo-DVDs.
· Min. 256 MB RAM
· Hard Disk Space 80 MB
· 10 days trial (can be extended with 30 additional days for free)
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release:
· Browser: Speed optimizations for handling many files (5000+).
· Batch Redate: Custom date not working.
· Textobject: Incompatible fonts selectable.
· Crash if files without extension in folder.
· Adding and deleting objects while saving the file did not remove those correctly.
· Crash with certain EXIF files.
· Browser: Move File: Did not advance to correct next file sometimes.
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-suported application:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to download or install software or components (MyAshampoo Toolbar) that the program does not require to fully function