Creates self-running slide shows of images as an EXE file
PictureToExe will create self-running slide shows of images in .bmp, .jpg, and .gif formats.
Using a clean-looking, intuitive interface, you select pictures from any combination of folders on your system.
Then press the Create button. In just moments, you`ve produced an .exe file that, when run, displays the images with the options you`ve selected.
Options let you specify automatic or manual sequencing, pick the timer interval, adjust font and background properties, and decide whether you want the sequence to run once and terminate or to repeat continuously.
You can also add a MIDI, WAV or MP3-based soundtrack and associate each picture with a .wav file. PicturesToExe is a nice way to share your favorite images with others in a compact, easy-to-email form. Some features are disabled until you register.
Here are some key features of "PicturesToExe":
· Create presentation (in stand-alone EXE file)
· Optimization for re-iterative files
· Object system (each slide can contain buttons, hyperlinks, labels, sub-pictures)
· Supports for multiple pictures
· Supports for slide show
· Supports for sound comments (.wav, .mp3)
· Supports for background music (.mp3, .wav, .mid, .wma, .ogg)
· Supports for background image (.bmp, .jpg)
· Possibility to add description for each picture
· Transition effects
· Quick preview of slide
· Easy-to-use visual editor of objects
· Can create Screen Savers
· Can save/open projects
· Exact synchronization of slides and background music (with customizable time-line)
· Preview button
· Making simple presentations with point-and-click interface
· Easy solution for creating greeting cards
· Customizable settings
· Easy-to-use picture explorer
· Support for English, Russian, Netherlands, Italian, Slovenian, Hungarian, German, Catalan, Spanish, Swedish, French, Romanian, Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Czech, Polish, Ukrainian, Slovak languages
· 30 days trial period
· You can only use 10 slides
What's New in This Release:
· 3D effects for Images and Text. You
· Multidisplay support.
· Built-in editor to create masks directly in PicturesToExe for special effects.
· A lot of small important improvements which makes PicturesToExe the best photo slideshow software