uSeesoft Total Video Converter
A super video converter which can convert video files between almost any video format at an unmatchable speed and high quality
uSeesoft Total Video Converter is a handy tool designed for all types of video encoding tasks. It can convert video files at super fast speed and best video quality. It can convert video file between any video format such as converting AVI to MPEG, WMV to AVI, WMV to MPEG, MKV to AVI, MKV to MP4, etc.
uSeesoft Total Video Converter can be used like iPhone video converter, 3GP video converter, PSP video converter, iPod video converter, and Zune video converter to convert any video format to your mobile phone, Sony PSP, video iPod, Apple iPhone, Zune video player and other portable video players.
Additionally, it provides an easy way to convert video files to popular audio file, like MP3, WMA, AC3, M4A, AAC etc.
Here are some key features of "uSeesoft Total Video Converter":
· Support converting video files from one format to another
· Support extracting audio tracks from video file
· Support batch conversion with a task list
· Support the latest popular video formats - MKV, TS, h.264, x.264, vc-1
· Unmatchable converting speed, wonderful output quality
· Windows Vista supported
· You can select video size, bit rate, NTSC/PAL, frame rate, audio codec, sample rate etc
· So easy to modify the name and path of output files
· When converting files, you can pause, stop and continue at any moment
· With the user- friendly interface, uSeesoft Total Video Converter is suited for both veterans and beginners you can complete your conversion as easy as 1-2-3
· All decoders and encoders are built in. Once you download and install uSeesoft Total Video Converter, all supported formats can be converted without downloading any more codec
· RAM : 128M
· CPU : Intel/AMD compatible at 750 MHz or above
· converts only 5 minutes of the input file
· if the input file is shorter than 5 minutes, only half is converted
· nag screen
What's New in This Release:
· Volume control and Watermark edit are supported